August 5.




And I have been trying to find some answers. I have been trying for so long but no answers can be found. I guess I can't ask why. Why things like these have to happen. To me. To you. To anyone. Maybe there is a reason for everything, right?
I have only realised one thing. You don't know what tomorrow is going to bring you. Maybe someone is going to be there for you today but what about tomorrow? We don't know if we will see the people we love tomorrow so we should stop wasting our days, our moments or even our seconds by not saying how we feel to the people who we truly love and care about. Words exist to be said and love to be shown. Show your love and appreciation to the people you want as long as they are there for you. Every day, every minute. You don't know when are you going to see them again.
So after all these I just wanted to say goodbye to a girl I haven't known very well but I've known for a little while.
My mom once told me that the brigther star * you can see in the sky it's someone you've recently lost. So I guess it is you up there right?
I will never forget you girl. Even though we didn't spend much time together or didn't share memories. 
You've been, you are and you will always be a hero. 
Goodbye angel. You have gone too soon. Take care of us from up there and I promise you, we will always smile like you did when you were here. Rest in peace angel.

* Even though I didn't write something really important I still dedicate this to a friend who was gone on 5th of august. She was only 20 years old.. WHY?

No comments:

Post a Comment